The first Kohl's department store opened on September 12, 1962 in Brookfield, WI. The first Kohl's store was was a supermarket that was opened by Maxwell Kohl in 1942. Kohl's is currently ranked the 2nd largest department store chain in the US (retail sales). Headquartered outside of Milwaukee, WI, Kohl's is America's largest department store chain (by store), with 1,162 stores currently open in 49 states. Kohl's is a publicly traded company with a market cap of $8.78 billion.
Today's Deals at Kohl's
Kohl's Fun Facts:
- In the week leading up to Thanksgiving & Black Friday in 2015, Kohl's received more than 600 million page views on Kohls.com with over 3 million people making a purchase
- Over 70% of those 3 million orders were placed by Yes2You Rewards members
- More than 25% of those 3 million orders were bought online and expected to be fulfilled and picked up in-store
- Kohl's official store policy is that you can still receive your $10 Kohl's Cash when spending only $48. You don't need to actually spend the full $50 during their $10 Off $50 sales.
- If you make a purchase at Kohl's and the price drops within 14 days of your purchase date, you can go back to the store and request a partial refund for the difference. 'Clearance' and 'BOGO' items are excluded.
- When you're at a Kohl's store, you can connect to their WiFi and get access to an in-store coupon & points.
A-Z Review: 4.98/5 Stars
We at azreviewer.com love Kohl's! The main reason being, with all of their couponing, charge card & Yes2You programs, they're heavily focused on affording average Americans the ability to purchase name-brand, quality goods at significantly reduced prices. The only reason we couldn't give them a perfect 5 out of 5 stars is because, in an age where Amazon delivers in a matter of hours, Kohl's shipping typically takes up to 5-7 days to be delivered. However, you do have the option to pick up in-store with most items and, if you don't absolutely need the item that day, a few extra days can't hurt, especially when you're saving big money.
Become a Kohl's Charge Card holder - you will receive early and exclusive access to many deals and sales. You will also get access to exclusive promo codes and coupon codes, available exclusively for Kohl's Charge Card holders.
Enroll in the Kohl's Yes2You Rewards program - you'll earn 1 point for every $5 spent, no matter how you pay, and you'll receive $5 in Yes2You rewards. Plus, as a member, you'll get a guaranteed 8 offers per year plus a birthday gift. You'll also receive additional opportunities earn bonus points and more. Click here for more details.
Take a look at Kohl's clearance where you'll find name brand goods in almost every category with savings as high as 70% off retail, even before adding a coupon code.
Keep an eye on the Daily Deal section. You’ll find great products in just about every category and rock-bottom prices. New deals are are rolled out every 24 hours, typically at midnight CST.
LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK BY LEAVING FEEEDBACK BELOW.